- LP - coke bottle green
- Limited to 500
- LP - black vinyl
First ever official reissue of Nancy & Lee’s classic 1968 duet album.
• Definitive reissue with Nancy’s involvement.
• Includes the bonus tracks, “Tired Of Waiting for You” and “Love Is Strange,” from
the album sessions.
• Newly remastered from the original analog tapes by GRAMMY nominated engineer John Baldwin.
• Never-before-seen photos from Nancy Sinatra’s personal archive.
• Beautifully packaged and expanded gatefold LP featuring a 20-page booklet.
• CD housed in a digipak and featuring a 28-page booklet.
• Release to be supported by worldwide press campaign in cooperation with Nancy Sinatra
Light in the Attic Records is proud to present the next instalment of the Nancy Sinatra Archival Series with a deluxe reissue of one of the most beloved duet albums of all time, Nancy & Lee.
Equal parts strong, sultry, and savvy, Nancy Sinatra has long been ahead of her time – both in her choices as an artist and as a business-woman. Unapologetically, she established her own path early-on and paved the way for decades of female
artists to come – all while firmly maintaining control over her career, her image, and her music. Nancy Sinatra would change the face of music, fashion and culture.
Originally released in 1968, Nancy & Lee arguably represents the pinnacle of the collaborative efforts of one of pop music’s most unlikely pairings. Featuring lush orchestral arrangements by Billy Strange, and boasting the talents of famed Los Angeles session musicians The Wrecking Crew, the album’s enchanting and enduringly unique musical tableau propelled the album to success and sales of over a million copies worldwide. Few albums have an iconic cover equal in timeless appeal to the music inside, but Nancy & Lee is truly one for the ages..
Nancy & Lee – Nancy Sinatra, Lee Hazlewood is no longer in stock